Key Events This Week
- Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Scorpio | May 15/16
- Mars conjunct Neptune in Pisces | May 18
- Sun enters Gemini | May 20
- Sun conjunct Mercury Rx at 0° Gemini | May 21
This week’s emphasis is on the power of the story we tell.
With the energy in Gemini in particular, we’re reminded of one of Gemini’s top superpowers – a detached perspective, which suggests that the best way is usually more objectively defined.
When the Sun is in Gemini, that naturally means that the Earth is in the opposite/sister sign, which in this case is Sagittarius. This combination tells us to look at the big picture.
Working with This Week’s Energy:
- Detach from your story of what the world is. Open to the possibility that there is a better version of your story.
- Zoom out as far as you can. Go general.
- See that this is still an authentic/real description of what’s going on.