Chiron in Aries: The Wounded Masculine
- Doubting of the self at a deep level.
- Feeling like, “unless I’ve already slayed the dragon, I don’t know if I can,” and learning how to believe you can do things you’ve never done before.
- Having the courage to be authentic. It takes guts to stop trying to be what everyone wants you to be and to just be yourself.
- Bottling up anger and frustration.
Chiron in Aries is a wound of the self, often creating the experience of feeling invisible. This placement spans through 2026.
With Chiron in Aries, we can seek to understand what has unconsciously shaped our sense of self and what has weakened our self-perceived value.
BE MINDFUL OF
The internalized anger that Chiron in Aries is prone to is like drinking poison and hoping the other person will die. Aries energy insists on releasing that anger and fiery emotion, knowing it must be expressed to be let go.
- Exercise – building physical strength and feeling one’s own physical power.
- Practice tuning into your gut instincts – your body’s deep inner knowing.
- Developing the courage to go it alone and to take 100% responsibility for your life, including your anger.
“Real magic isn’t about gaining power over others: it is about gaining power over yourself.” -Rosemary Ellen Guiley